Right now Navi...
- Puts EVERYTHING in her mouth
- Gives big slobbery Kisses when she wakes up.
- Rolls all over the place
- Gives High fives (sometimes)
- Loves her Daddy
- Loves laughing at her Daddy
- Now that she has settled into her sleeping position (on her side)
she is the best sleeper! She didn't even wake up until 12:15 today!
she is the best sleeper! She didn't even wake up until 12:15 today!
- Pulls your hair and tries to eat it.
- Loves All types of food! (literally) We gave her some mango for her
six month half birthday and she Loved it.
six month half birthday and she Loved it.
- Babbles like Crazy when she is tired, hungry, or any time it is quiet
and she can be heard.
and she can be heard.
- Hates water on her face.
- Is mastering sitting up.
- Is having so much fun living with her Nana, Papa and Auntie's and
Uncle.
Uncle.
I will put up her 6 month stats after her Dr. Appt. on the 11th













11 comments:
She's so cute! Time really does go by so fast! Love every minute!
okay. I could stare at these all day! And I probably will. She is sooo cute! I love her brown eyes!
She is such a doll! Courtney does an AMAZING job on pictures!
OHHH I am so in love with her. I want to snuggle her and get slobbery kisses. And owen wants some too. Lets book some tickets. ASAP! Seriously she could not be any cuter. They are so getting married.
She looks like a real baby doll!
Sooooooo cute!! Love the pics
If you ever need a babysitter and no one that is related to you is available PLEASE call me!! I love this little girl soooo much!
Oh man, she seriously has the sweetest little face I have ever seen. She is beyond absolutely beautiful!
i LOVE my baby Navi!! Im kind of sad she is 6 months already, but she just gets cuter and cuter! I love every stage!! I need a another Navi kiss!! :D
Holy Cow, she's gorgeous!!! i love her and i've never met her...WOW! What a sweetie.
i looooove my little niece more than anything!!!
Post a Comment