Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy day

This is from my sweet husband for Mother's day!




Needless to say I Cried. And still cry every time I look at it!

Thank you so much babe for making my first mothers day as a mom the best day ever. I am truly so lucky to have you as a husband and a daddy for Navi. I Love you!!

Thank you Navi for making me a Mommy and giving me the only thing I ever wanted in this life. You are my life and I love you baby girl.

Also...
Navi had her 6 month Dr. Appt today. Here are her stats:

Height: 75%
Weight: 75%

26 1/2 inches long
17 lbs 12 ounces


I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up!

7 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

That is amazing!! Glad to hear she's growing up healthy! Happy 1st Mother's Day Robyn!!

Karli said...

Such an awesome picture! What a good present!

Holly said...

What a thoughtful gift. Too cool!

The Frost Family said...

That is a beautiful picture!! Haha the picture of Navi on your header is so cute! She is adorable!

aubri said...

Love it, Robs!! I HAVE to see Navi before she gets any bigger! It's making me so sad that I've never even met her :( I love her. Oh, and I love you too! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Linda :) said...

Made me cry too! love it & love you guys! Navi is growing up too fast!

sophie said...

most amazing picture ever brandon!! you def need to draw more bro!!